Optivu Synergy Software Launched
Optimax have launched a new powerful PC based software for the Starrett range of profile projectors
The Optivu Synergy software adds incredible depths of functionality to the conventional profile projector including the ability to rapidly measure complex or free form geometries, all while offering users unrivalled ease-of-use.
Combined with the robust and accurate cutting-edge Starrett HE400 horizontal projector, the Optivu Synergy represents a powerful metrology solution, ideal for demands of most quality processes and inspection departments.
As an official partner of Optimax, ECG Gauging are pleased to announce that for a limited time, the Starrett HE400 profile projector, complete with the Optivu Synergy is available at the exceptionally cost-effective introductory price of £9,295.00.
Contact us to arrange a demo or for to request further information.
Key Features (Optivu Synergy Software)
- Improved networking and connectivity through this PC based solution
- Full reporting including straightforward professional inspection reports
- Integrated statistical process control analysis supporting rapid measurement of multiple parts
- GD&T functionality
- CAD comparison and reverse engineering
- Improved ergonomics with 22” touch screen and graphical interface providing easy view of all measured geometries
- Reduced operator error with Optical Edge Probe as standard
Key Features (Starrett HE400 Horizontal Projector)
- Fully usable 400mm diameter screen with precision cross lines, overlay clips and integral hood
- Large measuring travel: 254 X-axis x 100mm Y-axis
- High precision workstage with 480 x 120mm top plate with machined slot for easy fixturing
- 25kg stage weight capacity
- Lenses available from 10x - 100x
- Lamphouse mounted helix adjustment for accurate threadform inspection